- 4K60 4:4:4 Support – The N2400 Series can be used to support today’s 4K content without modifying the color space or reducing the frame rate.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Support – Support for HDR10
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support – By incorporating HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, the N2400 Series products are compatible with all the latest 4K sources and displays.
- Advanced Security including Active Directory, 802.1x, SSL/TLS and HTTPS – Satisfies enterprise network security requirements
- Operates over Gigabit Ethernet – Distribute video over cost effective Gigabit Ethernet switches using category cable already installed in a location. This also allows for greater switching scalability, compared to a solution that depends on 10 GbE.
- Sub-Frame Latency – N2400 Series encoders and decoders are able to deliver cinema quality video with less than a single frame of latency.
- PoE+ Powered – The N2400 Series can operate using PoE+ power from the network switch, simplifying installation and reducing installation cost.
- Native NetLinx – Simplifies integration with AMX control to reduce the cost of installation
|Video Inputs||Network video over Ethernet via RJ45 1G port|
|Video Outputs||HDMI, DVI-D (through adapter)|
|Video Resolution Support||HDMI and DVI (Progressive)
Matched to inputs or scaled 1280x720@50Hz (720p50), firstname.lastname@example.orgHz (720p59.94), 1280x720@60Hz (720p60), 1280x800@60Hz, 1920x1080@50Hz (1080p50), email@example.comHz (1080p59.94), 1920x1080@60Hz (1080p60), 1920x1200@60Hz, 3840x2160p@30Hz (2160p30), 3840x2160p@60Hz (2160p60), 3440x1440@50Hz, 3440x1440@60Hz, 3840x1080@60Hz, 4096x2160@30Hz, 4096x2160@60Hz
|Audio Inputs||Network PCM and AES67 audio over Ethernet via RJ45|
|Audio Outputs||Embedded audio on HDMI or DVI-D (through adapter),
5-pin terminal Phoenix connector which provides user-selectable balanced/unbalanced stereo
|Ports||+12V 3A DC power input, (P0) Gigabit Ethernet port with POE+ support, (P1) Gigabit SFP port (SFP fiber transceiver or direct attach cable not included), (IR) 2-pin 3.5mm screw terminal, (RS232) 3-pin 3.5mm screw terminal, (Audio) 5-pin 3.5mm screw terminal, HDMI video output, USB Mini B control input (front panel), 2 USB Type A control inputs (front panel), (IR IN) 3-pin 3.5mm screw terminal (front panel)|
|Environmental||Temperature - 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
Humidity - 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
Heat Dissipation - Up to ~102 BTU/hr
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC, CE, UL and NTRL|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.05” x 7.888” x 5” (2.67 cm x 20.04 cm x 12.7 cm)|
|Weight||1.54 lbs (0.68 kg)|