Bruel & Kjaer Miniature Triaxial Piezoelectric Charge Accelerometer 4326 A 001
Bruel & Kjaer Miniature Triaxial Piezoelectric Charge Accelerometer
PN: 4326 A 001
Condition: Used, tested in working condition.
- General purpose vibration testing and analysis
- Multi-axis vibration and shock measurements
- Measurements in confined spaces
- Measurements in high-temperature environments
- High sensitivity-to-weight ratio
- Low sensitivity to environmental factors
- Electrically insulated for ground-loop protection
- High resonance frequency
- Easily fitted to test objects using mounting clips
- Housing Material: Titanium
- Max Temp: 230 °C (446 °F)
- Weight: 17 grams
- Sensitivity: 0.316 pC/ms–2 ±20%
Types 4326-A and 4326-A-001 are triaxial piezoelectric ThetaShear patented accelerometers with three independent outputs for simultaneous high-level measurements in three mutually perpendicular directions. Each transducing element is individually calibrated.
- General purpose, multi-axis vibration and shock measurements on low-mass structures and in confined spaces
To avoid triboelectrical noise originating in the connector and to provide maximum measurement reliability and confidence, special attention has been paid to the three connectors. Both accelerometers feature three separate, rugged 10 – 32 UNF connectors.
This piezoelectric accelerometer may be treated as a charge source. Its sensitivity is expressed in terms of charge per unit acceleration (pC/g).
The ThetaShear design involves a slotted cylindrical stanchion holding a central seismic mass, flanked by two piezoelectric plates. This assembly is clamped rigidly by the cover. To ensure optimum accuracy and reliability, no bonding agent other than molecular adhesion is required to hold the assembly together. The ThetaShear design provides a combination of highest measurement stability, excellent sensitivity-to-weight ratio and low sensitivity to extraneous environmental effects.
A remarkable feature of the ThetaShear principle is the fact that the transverse resonance frequency will always be found outside the 10% frequency limit. This ensures minimum interference from orthogonal vibration components in the useful frequency range of the accelerometer. The ThetaShear design also provides excellent immunity to other environmental effects such as base strains, magnetic sensitivity and acoustic fields.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE