Sencorp White Ceratek 24" Variable Medical Pouch Sealer 24-PV/2
Sencorp White Ceratek 24" Variable Medical Pouch Sealer
Condition: Late model units with LOW usage in excellent condition. Manufacture dates are in 2019/ 2018. Cycle counts on the machines are very low at: 48, 65, and 338. Each unit comes with a power cord. 3 units are available, each bid is for ONE (1) unit. Foot pedals are NOT included, however I do have one available, please contact me for pricing.
- 24" wide seal jaw
- Single Phase 120VAC
- ISO 11697
- CE compliant
- Configurable risk mitigation
- Barcode scanning options
Info from Manufacturer:
A bar sealer with top heat, process control and display through the HMI, surge tank, validation ports, process fault indication and vacuum/gas flush capabilities.
The P-series control system is PLC based with an LCD touchscreen HMI. All process values and set-points are displayed and modified through the HMI. Process parameters and fault reset controls are accessible with a key switch to prevent unauthorized modifications.
- Seal time is controlled by the PLC. The range is 0.10 – 99.99 seconds.
- If the cycle is aborted before the dwell time elapses a “short cycle” message is displayed and the machine is disabled until the fault is cleared.
- Closed loop temperature control utilizes thermocouple feedback to a PLC module. A temperature deviation process alarm is monitored by the PLC. Both high and low temperature limits can be entered through the HMI.
- If the temperature falls outside the acceptable process window a message is displayed and the machine is disabled until the fault is cleared. Jaw pressure is controlled manually with a precision regulator. A pressure transducer sends a signal to the PLC to monitor the actual pressure. Both high and low- pressure alarms can be entered through the HMI. If the pressure falls outside the acceptable process window a message is displayed and the machine is disabled until the fault is cleared.
- In “PV” models, an onboard vacuum source is used to evacuate a pouch. The operation mode of the vacuum system can be set to either “time” or “level”. If the operation mode is set to “time” the vacuum turns on for a set period of time after the operator initiates the cycle. The operator can adjust the time as required. If the vacuum mode is set to “level” the vacuum stays on until the vacuum level equals the process set point. The vacuum level is monitored in the PLC with a signal from a pressure transducer. When either the “dwell time” ends or the required level is reached the vacuum valve turns off and the nozzle retracts. If the required vacuum level is not achieved in the “level” mode a message is displayed and the machine is disabled until the fault is cleared.
Worldwide Shipping Available
NOTE: 2 units can ship on a single pallet to save $$$ on shipping
Shipping weight: 250LB per unit
Shipping dimensions: 48" x 40" x 30"